1. The rhythm of Miidong’s poem is slow.
2. “But if you look lovingly,/ you will see that the man with the mask is just a man” are my best lines as they explains how love conquers all.
3. Miidong’s poem reminds of this certain time I and my dad weren’t really getting along, I was scared of him, but with time and of course love, I discovered there was nothing to fear any more.
4. “Like asteroid falling from the sky” is a simile and “While on the quest to find the devil” is a hyperbolic line and both lines are effective in the poem.
5. I do not have a worst line in Miidong’s piece. And I really wouldn’t like to rewrite any.
6. Love is the main theme of this poem I suspect. Because it shows how with loving eyes our point of view about a thing or man can change.