1. The poem has a slow rhythm
2. My favourite line is “Much of your pain is self-chosen, it is the bitter option by which the physician within you heals your sick self.” The reason is because it is the truth and I can relate to it.
3. It reminds me of times I couldn’t let some memories go thinking I wouldn’t find the same again, or something better.
4. To me, the figurative language used was “Personification,” and it perfectly conveyed the message that was being passed.
5. There is no worst line but if I am to rewrite any, it will be “And you would watch with serenity through the winters of your grief” to ” And you will listen to the words of your eyes and of the stare of your heart.”
6. The poem is carrying a message of hope. Telling that we don’t always have the luxury of choosing where we land but we can choose if we stay or not.